Druid spells require a Spellcraft check to cast successfully.
These spells require a Spellcraft check DC 5 and recharge in 1d6 rounds.
- Light - Object shines like a torch. (1 hour recharge)
- Know Direction - You discern north.
- Mending – Makes minor repairs on an object. (6 hour recharge)
- Read Magic - Read scrolls and spellbooks.
- Purify Food and Drink - Purifies 1 cu. ft./level of food or water.
These spells require a Spellcraft check DC 10 and recharge in 1d6 rounds.
- Cure Light Wounds - Cures 1d8 damage +1/level (max +5).
- Produce Flame - 1d6 damage +1/level, touch or thrown.
- Speak with Animals - You can communicate with animals.
These spells require a Spellcraft check DC 20 and recharge in 1d6+1 rounds.
- Hold Animal - Paralyzes one animal for 1 round/level.
- Soften Earth and Stone - Turns stone to clay or dirt to sand or mud.
- Bull's Strength - Subject gains +4 to Str for 1 min./level.
These spells require a Spellcraft check DC 30 and recharge in 1d6+1 rounds.
- Call Lightning - Calls down lightning bolts (3d6 per bolt) from sky.
- Speak with Plants - You can talk to normal plants and plant creatures.
All swordsage maneuvers are recharged with a single full-round action.
- Burning Blade - Boost — Deal 1d6 fire + 1/initiator level.
- Wind Stride - Boost — +10-ft. bonus to speed.
- Blistering Flourish - Strike - Dazzle creatures around you.
- Child of Shadow - Stance - You gain concealment as long as you move.
- Burning Brand - Boost — Gain +5-ft. reach, deal fire damage.
- Hatchling's Flame - Strike — Cone deals 2d6 fire damage.
- Cloak of Deception - Boost — Turn invisible until the end of your turn.