Invocations are considered spell-like abilities and are usable at will.
- Eldritch Spear – Blast range increases to 250 feet.
- Baleful Utterance – Speak word of the Dark Speech and shatter objects as the shatter spell.
- See the Unseen – Gain see invisibility as the spell and darkvision.
- Fell Flight – Gain a fly speed with good maneuverability.
Sorcerer spells require a Spellcraft check to cast successfully.
These spells require a Spellcraft check DC 5 and recharge in 1d4 rounds.
- Dancing Lights – Creates torches or other lights.
- Mage Hand – 5 pound telekinesis.
- Arcane Mark – Inscribes a personal rune (visible or invisible).
- Prestidigitation - Performs minor tricks.
- Mending – Makes minor repairs on an object. (6 hour recharge)
- Ray of Frost – Ray deals 1d3 cold damage.
- Disrupt Undead – Deals 1d6 damage to one undead.
These spells require a Spellcraft check DC 10 and recharge in 1d4 rounds.
- Burning Hands – 1d4/level fire damage (max 5d4).
- Magic Missile – 1d4+1 damage, +1 missile per two levels above 1st (max 5).
- Feather Fall – Objects or creatures fall slowly.
- Mage Armor – Gives subject +4 armor bonus. (6 hour recharge)
These spells require a Spellcraft check DC 20 and recharge in 1d4+1 rounds.
- Acid Arrow – Ranged touch attack, 2d4 damage for 1 round +1 round/three levels.
- Invisibility – Subject is invisible for 1 min./level or until it attacks. (5 minute recharge)
These spells require a Spellcraft check DC 30 and recharge in 1d4+1 rounds.
- Fireball – 1d6 damage per level, 20 ft. radius.